Let’s be honest, we all know that having a baby home equals several laundries a week. Not only for clothes, but also for other items like blankets or soft toys.
To keep your DucknRabbit toy nice and clean, here are some guidelines that will help you through the process:
- You can put your DucknRabbit toy in the washing machine, gentle cycle, up to 30ºC.
- You can also wash it by hand using gentle soap. Squeeze the water out gently and do not twist it.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do not hang your toy from the extremities or the ears, this could alter their original shape.
- Do not use bleach or any other corrosive detergents.
- Do not put the toy in the dryer, as it could damage the quality of the product.
If you follow these care instructions, your DucknRabbit toy will be by your baby’s side many many years.